Hi, it 🥭 here with another craft! Since I’m lactose intolerant, we have two types of milk, and the caps are different sizes. I was thinking of all the ways I could make a craft out of these lids, then I got it! I like to call this craft the caperpillar because it sounds cool 😂.
To make it you will need:
- hot glue
- a pen
- 2 small thin twigs
- a few different sized bottle caps
- A piece of cardboard (optional)
- Pick the biggest lid out and draw eyes and a mouth on the top of it. Hot glue the sticks as antennas onto it.
- Now that you have the head, hot glue the edges of the caps together in random places.
- Hot glue the head onto the body.
- If you want you can attach it to the piece of cardboard, you could do it flat down or hot glue all the lowest points of the caperpillar to the cardboard so that it’s vertical!
And that’s it! This craft is so fun and simple and I personally love it! Hope you enjoyed and this craft might be something that interests you!